Thank You for Agreeing to Come on Our Show!
Your event details should arrive in your inbox/calendar in the next few minutes. In the meantime, here's some info to help you be ready for our interview.
How to Be ready to record
- Know our audience, their interests, and have a few stories ready to share that relate
- Be ready for our format: 30 to 45 minutes total
- 10 to 15 minutes for your personal story. Feel free to highlight challenges, failures, and lessons to make it more real to the audience
- another 15 to 30 minutes on the lessons or value you want to share with our audience
- you're welcome to make a call to action for the audience
- Technology requirements:
- Use a windows or mac computer (not phone or tablet) using Chrome browser to login to the Squadcast.fm studio here (not zoom).
- NOTE: Squadcast doesn't have a virtual background feature like zoom. Please either make sure your actual background is tidy and ready for camera or if you really want to use a virtual background, consider this work-around.
- Use headphones, microphone, and a camera to record in the best quality possible. Good lighting is very helpful!
- IMPORTANT: At the end of the interview, please leave the browser and computer on for several minutes while the video from your device is uploaded to the cloud.